Diapers: Size 2. Sooo I didn't realize when I bought 2 giant economy size boxes of Pampers that I bought the wrong kind. Apparently there are different styles and the ones I bought are smaller than the other size 2 Pampers.. I'll learn eventually. I am hoping I can exchange one of the boxes because she will be in size 3 very soon. Good thing there are neighbors on the street that can benefit from my mistake!
Eating: She has actually become a little bit of a picky eater. Most of the time it is between 5-6 oz every feeding 5x a day. She is eating rice cereal or oatmeal everyday, once a day, and just this weekend we started adding other baby food. Matt fed her pears and she seemed to kind of like them?!?! I am sure it will just take some getting use to food. She opens her mouth for the spoon and sometimes grabs it from you.
Sleeping: Thank you Lord for blessing us with a great sleeper so far! I hear that your kids will make a liar out of you every time and although I am not superstitious (knock on wood) I will just leave it at that!
Laughing: She is currently in her Astroworld (aka exersaucer) laughing and squealing.. best noise ever!
Clothes: She wears some 3-6 months clothes, but mostly 6-9 months! I cleaned out her closet and drawers a couple of weekends ago and this is all the clothes she has outgrown.. wow they aren't lying when they say they grow up fast!
What is new lately: Hadley loves faces and piggy noises (random I know). She will reach for your face and touch/grab whatever she can get a hold of. During tummy time she holds herself up with her hands and looks around. She can roll from tummy to back. Sometimes you put her on her tummy she will roll right away and then other times she acts like she doesn't know how to roll over. She is getting closer to rolling from back to tummy. She lays on her side a lot, but then cannot figure out how to get all the way over without my help. She prefers to stand up - all the time! She likes it when she is laying down and I hold her hands and pull her to sitting then standing.. that will make her smile every time!
4 Month Favorites: Still her Giraffe stuffed animal (I broke it so I need to get a replacement), baths, Astroworld, funny faces, her hands, fans and being outside!
She had her 4 month checkup and shots and she is just perfect (their words not mine - although I completely agree)
Height: 25.75" - 90th percentile
Weight: 14 lbs 6 oz - 70th percentile
Head: 15.75" - 22nd percentileIn this picture she is taking a nap on her way home from the Dr. appointment
Here are a few of my favorite pictures:
![]() |
| Oh I forgot to add this to the "What's new" section.. she can read :-) |
![]() |
| What is better than a bedtime story with Daddy?! |
![]() |
| Like Victoria said "What a special moment for your family" she was so right! |
![]() |
| She is mommy's little helper! Yes, I do exists.. I am usually just the one behind the camera |





No comments:
Post a Comment