Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 Months

Diapers: Size 3. We have had some issues with leaking at night, but other than that they fit sooo much better than the size 2. I think she will be in this size for awhile.
Eating: She has tried almost all of the stage 1 baby foods. She is a big fan of bananas, peaches and apples. She will tolerate oatmeal, but prefers the oatmeal mixed with a fruit or veggie.

Sleeping: She is a great sleeper at night, but a terrible napper. I am okay with that though. I'll take night time sleep over naps any day! She likes to sleep on her side and she moves around a lot!

Clothes: She wears 6, 6-9, or 9 month clothes depending on the outfit!
Hadley loves to jump! She would rather be standing/jumping than sitting or in her car seat. She doesn't like pacifiers or her thumb she likes to put her whole hand in her mouth. She is getting so big so fast and I have the rest of the year off with her so I plan on spending my time AWAY from the computer and with her!!! I'm so excited! More to come later.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment