Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Wordless Wednesday

So much to do this week so I will just update with pictures! Pictures are the best part anyway :-)

This is her new favorite spot in the house. 

 
No one will mess with our house with these scary guards on watch

The pictures below are the result of me asking Hadley to smile: 





Matt kept saying she was repairing her "car" and we will probably get a big bill!


Koda doesn't look so hot in that picture.. promise he is ok! Also, that is not her outfit for the day.. that was her jogging stroller outfit. Pants are just too hot!!



She is slightly narcissistic :-) I have a video of her talking to the picture of herself and then kissing it! She is also into everything as you can tell by the pictures. 


She is a very good helper in the kitchen!


She is into EVERYTHING these days! She is so much fun. Every stage is fun, but I just can't stop smiling and laughing around her. We are in disbelief that she will be one in 38 days. This year has flown by.




1 comment:

  1. OMG! I can't believe how big she is getting! I feel so out of the loop, I need to see you all SOON or I'm going to go crazy!

    ReplyDelete