Her official stats are:
Height: 32 1/4" in the 94%
Weight: 23lbs 14oz in the 83%
Head: 17 3/4" in the 34%
Her vocabulary grows on a weekly basis. It is unbelievable to me how much she absorbs in such a short period of time. You tell or show her something a couple of times and she is a pro at it. *I use pro loosely.*
Her favorite thing to do right now is walk around saying "doga" (doe-ga) and panting like a puppy. She does this if she hears a dog bark or sees a dog or stuffed animal dog. It is adorable!
Time for pictures!
Below is from playtime with Grandju or Grandzu.. I never seem to get it right :-) She loves her patty cake with Grandju(zu)!
Here uncle Justin is getting some baby practice...
![]() |
| It's a tough day of grilling and watching football. |
I promise she is okay in the picture below and I am not sure what she is so excited about in the other one!
She loves her alphabet dinosaur from GiGi!
She is helping Daddy type here - I bet she is faster than him!
Just some cute pictures of baby girl!


























No comments:
Post a Comment