Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I will be honest and say there was a tiny part of me that thought of not decorating for Christmas this year. But then I snapped out of it and with the help of Matt we decorated the house and I am so happy it is all up! I was going to use the busy excuse for not decorating and although I am busy so is everyone and in the end I would be so sad I didn't.. I read a great post here and it made me think about how I use the busy line for everything. We are all busy, but I am going to try to stop saying it all the time and just make the time for the important things in my life! However, I am not naive to think my life is not about to get really busy with two babies!

Here are pics from our fun day of decorating:

 
After Hadley *helped* decorate everything it was time to play and enjoy it all! Surprisingly, she has pretty much left the tree alone.

Hadley won!!

 


Hadley enjoyed some quality time with CC:


Oh and I almost forgot I made Hadley's wishlist for Christmas. These list are just ideas because of course she has no idea about Christmas presents at this age! She is really into books especially ones that have moving parts and pops up!

Amazon List

Toys R Us list

Really don't feel like you need to give Hadley anything.. she has so much! We are a blessed family!

Just so you all know I have purchased the following for Hadley as of Today:


Pathfinder Wagon
Melissa and Doug Cutting food set
Laugh and Learn Piggy Bank
Little Einsteins Picture book
Dora Play a Sound book
A couple board books - I cannot remember the titles and I already wrapped them and put them under the tree.

If you want to get her something please let me know so we don't duplicate gifts!

** We have a gift list update** the following items Santa already has for Hadley:
Melissa and Doug Kitchen
Melissa and Doug Pots and Pan
Melissa and Doug Fridge food Set
Melissa and Doug Food Groups

I cannot wait to see the look on her face with her new kitchen and goodies! She will love it!

THANK YOU SANTA!!





No comments:

Post a Comment