Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Year

Yep it is February and I am just now posting for the first time this year... I kid myself if I think I will have more time or be better at this in the next couple of weeks when we will have TWO kids! Wow it is crazy just typing that. We can't wait to meet blessing #2, but I am hoping to go at least another week. We need the weekend to prepare his room (although he will not be in there - I WANT IT DONE!), prep a few meals to freeze, pack our bags, get as much as possible in order and spend what little time we have left as a family of 3.

These past few weeks have been hard for us. Work is difficult, Hadley is a walking accident and has been sick, I have had a lot of pains from pregnancy - issues I didn't have with Hadley, but no Hypertension this time around, and I have had a negative out look on things. I feel like my motto these days is if you want something done right, do it yourself! I have had more trouble with people at work following through with their responsibilities all the way to my dr refilling a prescription. I feel like I have to constantly call and check up to make sure people are doing their job and it is frustrating. Just this morning, I wanted a bagel from Panera, I stopped and picked one up and asked for reduced-fat cream cheese. I get home and they gave me walnut honey cream cheese.. seriously, grrr.  And let me tell you even those small things have been bothering me. I use to be better at letting them go, but it seems it is happening all the time now! I am trying to have a better outlook and thus the lack of posting on my behalf. I don't want to be poor pitiful me and lately I have felt that way. So instead of trying to recap all the things that have happened since I last posted early December, I am going to start fresh and just leave you with silly pics of our very silly girl!






She likes to undress herself :-)







Get ready baby brother.. your sister likes to "help"

All things have not been negative in our life and I am so thankful by all the wonderful friends and family that have helped us out recently. I had a wonderful surprise baby shower dinner, friends and family over babysitting, doing laundry, wonderful donations of baby boy clothes and gifts of clothes, blankets, and baby essentials and so much more. We are truly blessed and cannot thank everyone for what they have done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment