Adults can get hand, foot and mouth, too! How do I know?! It's my turn with the virus. I knew it was possible but prayed we would escape it.. so now lets pray Matt doesn't get it... I don't think I could handle that ;)
The good news is Hadley is almost completely back to normal. She has her energy back and most of the blisters have scabbed over so a couple more days and she will be over this! Crosby is getting there. His hand blisters are bad, but the others are starting to go away. My blisters just started today so if it follows the same pattern as the kids I should start healing Saturday. Unfortunately, unlike chickenpox you can get this multiple times from different viruses. I sure hope that is not the case for us. All I want is a healthy family!
No comments:
Post a Comment