Monday, January 28, 2013

December in Review

We are about to start have started the new year, but before we go there I want to recap what the month of December has been like in the Kannady household. Oh what a month it has been..  (oops.. you can tell when I began writting this post)

The beginning of the month slipped away quickly (or I just cannot rememeber anything anymore- both are probably true) and then we were in full celebration mode. A friends kids Christmas party (a great idea and so much fun!) with a surprise visit from Santa really set the tone of all the activites to come. The busy season, for us, started on December 15. I volunteered to take the breakfast with Santa pictures in our neighborhood; that afternoon we celebrated Rhylinn's 2nd birthday and then in the evening we went to a friends annual Christmas party. The kids did exceptionally well. I should really have more faith in them. I think I am the one who makes it a bigger deal to have so much to do.. they are always just along for the ride!

Once that day was over, it was really just a few days left of work and then Christmas. Christmas for us consisted of 3 celebrations. It was like ground hog day (but in a good way) starting December 23 - 25th.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment