Hadley had a lot of visitors the first night. Stacy spent the day with me while I was in labor along with Matt and my mom. Becky got to the hospital about an hour before I delivered. Judy and Toni got there right after she was born and Justin made in from Dallas about 40 minutes after she was born.
Rachel and Victoria were the first at the hospital Friday to meet Miss Hadley! They spoiled her so much before she even got here.. I can only imagine what it will be like on her birthdays! She has a lot of aunts that love her :-)
Victoria Lind took some amazing pictures and I used them for her birth announcement.. they turned out so cute!
Later that day Mike and Peggy met her and Mike was one proud grandpa! Peggy warned us that he is not great with babies, well I guess that has changed because he went right up to her and picked her up!


Keleigh came up that afternoon to spend some time with us. Then Jamie made it there that evening. She drove from Dallas in between 2 jobs to make it to the hospital to meet Hadley. I like this picture because it looks like Jamie is my baby.
Stacy also came by that day and so did Cindy O'Neil. Cindy brought tons of gifts for Hadley!

Saturday morning Terry met Hadley. He looked very nervous to hold her, just like my brother!
Hadley had to spend an extra day at the hospital because of her jaundice. We had great nurses that took care of her and us when we were discharged, but she wasn't. They let us stay in a room Saturday night and we all got to go home Sunday morning.
When we got home the puppies were not too sure what this thing we had was... curious Koda was checking things out:

Later on that night Koda learned firsthand that this "thing" was not his new play toy and he better keep his distance. He really is a great big brother. He looks at her when she cries and sits next to her when she is on her play gym. Zoe watches her too, but keeps more distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment