Sunday, October 24, 2010

The last couple of weeks or so..

Quite a bit has happened since my last post:

Back to work
Hadley's 3 month stats
Justin and Jamie get married!
Pregnancy

Click on each title to read the post.

It is unfortunate because I really have enjoyed blogging, but have not had any time to do so! I want to keep up with it at least weekly and that has seemed impossible lately. I have started Quick Weight Loss to help me lose this pregnancy + weight and part of the program is to come in 3x a week.. I laughed at them and told them that would be IMPOSSIBLE so I go every Wednesday and Saturday. I'll keep you updated on my progress, so far I am down 6 1/2lbs and that was on Saturday after 5 days. I am hoping to keep the loss at about 5lbs a week.. if that is the case I should be at my goal weight by Christmas! I am also hoping to set aside time on the weekends to blog. It is hard though because all I want to do is cuddle with her if she is awake and then when she is in bed I am trying to get ready for the next day and am EXHAUSTED. This working full time and raising a baby is very difficult. The days I have been home with her I have broke down and called my mom to come over. It is not fair for me to give her 50% and give work 50%. Last Wednesday was awful. I cannot even tell you how many times I cried. Work was insane and Hadley was so fussy that day and then Matt called to say he needed Oreo balls for a bake sale for the next day.. lets just say even with my mom coming and saving the day we both got about 4 hours sleep that night trying to get everything done.

Maybe things will start to calm down.. I can hope and dream :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment