So our house is not really baby proof. I mean we covered the outlets and keep the dog kennel door closed so she stops going in there, but other than that our furniture is rod-iron, stone, glass, and wood with sharp edges and that is just the coffee table. It is getting pretty bad... Hadley has started getting stuck when she crawls through the kitchen table chairs because of all the metal. Last pediatrician visit I told her that no we don't let her pull up on furniture because we had death-trap furniture. She laughed and said she does too and all three of her kids are fine. I have been wanting to get a new coffee table that was also a storage ottoman. I want something Hadley can pull up on and we can finally take the baby gate pin down from around the one we have. My MIL has been bringing me these great
Home Decorators magazines and yesterday we found a super cheap rug that we both really liked, so I went to buy it online today. Once on their site, I went and looked at the furniture section for a baby proof ottoman/coffee table. So this is what I find that I just LOVE:
Too bad it is not in my budget and it doesn't quite meet the safety standards for a almost 1 year old (gulp, ONE! yikes). I love mixing old and new pieces and this would be perfect. Oh well, maybe in 10 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment