This year was my first official Mother's Day and I was spoiled for sure by my amazing family! We enjoyed a brunch with 3 amazing moms who I personally know will do anything for their kids. We are living proof. I received many beautiful gifts this year. I was very surprised of course because to me this is my biggest gift:
 |
| The greatest gift I could have ever received. And yes her eyes are that blue.. I don't photoshop them or else they would look pretty scary! |
 |
| Relaxing bath goodies! |
 |
| What Mother's Day is all about! |
 |
| My mom gave me a Mother's Day gift.. She is always thinking about everyone but herself. |
 |
| Hadley gave me these beautiful earrings. I think Matt helped a little :-) |
I am a very blessed daughter. For anyone that knows me well knows my mom. And I know they would all agree with me that she is one amazing women. My mom has been a single mom for almost 15 years and during that time she has endlessly given of herself not only to my brother and me but to any and everyone that needs anything. Unfortunately, there are not many words that would describe my mom.. all the positive adjustive just don't do it. I know how blessed I am to have been given such a wonderful mom. If you ask her what she wanted to be in life she always said a mom and she says it proudly. She has one of the most difficult jobs in the world and she does it well and very creatively. She is building a cathedral birdhouse right now. Who knows how to do that?! :-) To see the finished project
become a fan of her page. (Yep, a little plug for my mom's company:-)) To try to sum her up is impossible, but I will give it my best shot. My mom is creative, loving, caring, giving, beautiful, big hearted, open minded, forgiving, spiritual, kind and most importantly she is my mom. I love you mom! Thank you so much for everything you do for me.
Thank you to all the wonderful moms' in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment