Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sleep... What is that?!

No joke. Hadley and Crosby are SICK, again. We are just over it. Hadley literally screamed all but 4 hours last night. Crosby did okay but he was up at 3:30 and 6. So Hadley slept from 2-6 and just when we went to sleep the little guy was up.

I wasn't joking when I posted that Matt and I feel like we may never sleep again!
I cannot wait until my birthday - Stacy and BJ (BG according to Hadley) gave us the best gift! They are watching the kiddos for the weekend! Matt said we like them too much we shouldn't do this to them.. I said they offered so they'll learn :)

We are going to have a night or two of sleep.. WHOA HOO!! Just 2 more months before it happens :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lauren will be here for the summer, need a nanny?! ;) Love you guys. You'll get sleep soon... maybe...probably not. But what a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete