So much has happened and I have not documented it as much as
I did with Hadley, but we do celebrate all those little moments of him growing
up. I have always thought he looks like me and therefore my dad (and brother).
He has the Holbrook sloped down eyebrows for sure and so does his cousin Jacob.
I don’t see as much of me in Hadley (except
those cheeks!) but Crosby I really can see it. Except those blue eyes – they definitely
got them from their daddy.
Crosby has 2 bottom teeth and is cutting 2 top teeth now. He
spits up all the time still, but is obviously gaining weight. He wears size 4
diapers and size 12 month clothes. He can rock back and forth in the crawl
position like a champ, but doesn’t actually crawl more than a few feet or
around in a circle. UPDATE: I started this post a few days ago and last night
he was actually crawling! So it won’t be long before he is all over the house. He
smiles so much at us! LOVE! He grunts when he is hungry and doesn’t stop until
you give him food.
He reaches up for you to pick him up (love that) and he just wants to be
cuddled at times (love that even more). He
is radical when it comes to changing his diaper or clothes or sometimes even
while being held. He is so strong he can inch his way out of your arms quickly
if you don’t hold him tight.
He has said the words momma and dada a couple times but let
it be known - momma was first!!!! Matt says he whines the most when I am in the
room (figures), wanting me to pick him up and hold him if I haven’t done that
in awhile. I know I did it to myself though. It is hard to put down my sweet cuddly
baby. Hadley did not want to be held like that when she was his age, but now she does :-) This morning Crosby was crawling in my lap for me to hold him and Hadley came and plopped right down in it.. she maybe jealous but she usually will give him a kiss and let me hold them together without a big fuss.
Here are pictures of our sweet little boy:
Crosby loves Koda like Hadley loves Zoe.. so we have figured it out Koda will eventually sleep in his room and Zoe in Hadley's. That is how it works.. right?!

















No comments:
Post a Comment