![]() | ||||||
| Crosby loves the puppies! |
![]() |
| Zoe doing what she does best! |
![]() |
| Crosby loving it! |
![]() |
| All the trouble makers together (j/k!) Koda age 4, Zoe age 3, Hadley age 2, and Crosby 7 1/2 months I think we have our hands full! |
![]() |
| Hadley gives him kisses and hugs all the time |
![]() |
| Our little gymnast! |
![]() |
| Hadley bringing toys to Crosby |
![]() |
| View from the other side.. no idea what Hadley is doing there |
![]() |
| When I ask her to smile this is what I get :-) |
![]() |
| Last Sunday I was tired and just wanted to lay down - they really laid on me like this for an hour.. |
![]() |
| And I fell asleep.. doesn't bother me that much. I can sleep anywhere (Koda was mad because he had the muzzle on during laundry time) |
![]() |
| I can make that boy smile so big and that melts my heart. I tried it out while he was eating and he couldn't resist and flashed me the sweetest grin! |
![]() |
| He will smile until he can't see me behind the camera |
![]() |
| Look at those eyes (and cheeks!) |
![]() |
| Brother and sister! |
![]() |
| She was eating pasta like a 2 year old would! |
She wants to do every thing Crosby does.. including hang out in the carrier! haha!
![]() |
| Every stuffed animal in this house is wearing a diaper thanks to Hadley! Now if only she could change Crosby's! |
![]() |
| She fell and hit her lip with her teeth (while trying to do a push-up or who knows what on the tile).. Nothing a Popsicle can"t fix |
![]() |
| Just a Happy HAPPY boy! (I know it looks like all the other picture of him I post, but he is just so cute and happy surrounded by all his toys!) |
![]() |
| Hadley said "mommy take my picture!".. can't say no to that! |
![]() |
| Love the back and forth rocking! Soon he will be crawling. |
![]() |
| She is loving riding her tricycle right now and being outside (I am enjoying this weather, too!) |
![]() |
| Just taking a little rest with Mommy! |
![]() |
| She just pushed it down the driveway and then looked at me and said no no! Self disciplining works for me. |
![]() |
| I had to capture those beautiful eyes! |
![]() |
| My handsome husband and cute son! |
![]() |
| Hadley didn't like it when we put the Thud Guard on Crosby |
I will eventually type a full post, but until then I just had to share for the Grandparents and Aunt and Uncles out there!







































No comments:
Post a Comment