Let me start out by saying I have NO RIGHT to complain about this, but there have been a few mornings that Hadley is waking up earlier than normal crying. She normally wakes up just making noises not really crying so I know she is uncomfortable or something is not right. This is why:
She becomes unswaddled. Let me start out by saying Matt is the best husband/dad EVER :) but he is the worlds worst swaddler! He wonders why I question his swaddling skills so when I sent him this picture yesterday morning he sent back a text "this was staged" it was not staged at all - this is exactly how I found her. The reason I cannot complain is because he feeds her somewhere between 5:30-6:30 a.m. when she first wakes up. He then puts her back to bed and she wakes up for the day at 8:30 a.m. and that is when I get up with her. So when she started unswaddling herself and waking up at 7:30 I have no right to be upset because I have had at least 8 hours of sleep. I just hate to be woken up. I also don't understand how he is so bad at it when it is a cheat swaddle blanket. It has velcro for goodness sake!
Okay, now don't judge me... It is not as bad as it looks and I promise I am right there assisting so she cannot choke or get hurt.
This is the only way I can get a cup of coffee and feed her at the same time. Everyone is happy now!
Yesterday Michelle, Jackson and Quinn came over to visit. I should have taken pictures, but with 3 little ones it was kinda of difficult. Quinn is 7 months now and is crawling everywhere and most importantly can hold her own bottle! We tried it with Hadley last night (of course with assistance) and this is exactly how she held the bottle:
I'm guessing she doesn't want to hold it on her own yet ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment