Hadley is the best part of our lives! We can't wait to get her up in the morning and play with her as long as she can stay awake before bed. We have been a busy family lately. I am looking for a little down time! I am guessing maybe in 17 years and 3 months :-) Just kidding.. well maybe.
Here is what our little girl has been up to:
Moving: This girl is on the move! She started crawling around 8 months when Matt got his iPad. Literally we were playing with it on the floor and she started crawling to it. As we moved it around on the floor she would follow it! And they say technology makes lazy kids ;-) now she is getting up in a normal crawl position.
What she is into: Pretty much any and everything she can get into! She likes to open and
Size: She is going next week for her official 9 month appointment (no shots this time! ya!) I know she is at least 20lbs and very long! She wears 18 months clothes for the most part, the others are just too short. Size 3 diapers and size 3 or 4 nighttime diapers.
Sleeping: She is still a pretty good sleeper. About 11-12 hours a night and when she is home with us 3-4 hours of napping. She is giving Elsa a hard time with naps. Elsa is so sweet and doesn't want to hear Hadley cry. I on the other hand know she will cry it out in about 5 mins, 10 max.
Eating: She will eat, but would prefer to be on the move, even when it comes to drinking her bottle. She also prefers feeding herself and is almost over baby food. Her top front two teeth have broke through the gums, but still have a ways to go before they are all the way down.
We get her big girl car seat today! Ya! I am pretty sure I am the most excited about it! I am looking forward to not having to lug around the infant carrier and for her not to sweat so bad in her car seat. Unfortunately she is always hot, like me (the only symptom of Thyroid disease I was looking forward to was being cold all the time - that never happened) so I am hoping this will help. I have been told all car seats have to pass the same safety standards and I didn't have to buy the most expensive brand. Although that maybe true, I am very comfortable with my research and purchasing the one I felt most comfortable with!
I will post pictures later today. I have tons.. surprise, surprise :-) I just can't help it! I have the ultimate mom camera and I put it to use all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment