Bluebonnet Festival
My neighbor started her own photography business and she had been asking to take Hadley's picture since Christmas. When she created her Facebook page I became a fan and won a free photo shoot. We went out to Chappel Hill and took pictures in the bluebonnets.
![]() |
| Tutu and bunny ears from Aunt Rachel! |








First Easter
Since we were going to be in Austin over Easter weekend we celebrated after the Bluebonnet Festival in Bellville! Peggy and Mike had made Hadley's first Easter Basket!












Doug and Danee's Wedding
Funny thing just happened.. I try to share these pictures to my blog via Shutterfly and when I entered my info on Shutterfly it for some reason automatically posted it to my work blog :-/ Uh oh! I deleted it, but the email already went out to everyone at work. Oops!
Click here to view these pictures larger
I was honored they asked me to capture their special day with pictures. Doug and Danee are one of the most beautiful couples I know. Their love for each other is so obvious - it was easy to take their pictures AND the party was awesome! Everyone danced and had an amazing time.. so easy to take pictures and capture the moments!! Thank you Doug and Danee :-)






















No comments:
Post a Comment