Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures (85 to be exact)

My sweet boy playing with all the toys Hadley brought him!





Zoe photo bomb!


 Koda playing a nice game of keep away... from me! He won :-)

The following pictures are a pretty great representation of what a typical weekday evening  looks like:

A little playtime

Cheese!

Hadley saying "Daddy look! Daddy look!"

Crash!

no problem I'll just roll around here!


This is the outfit random pieces of clothes Hadley insisted on putting on when we got home
and declaring CC made it! (it's Carters :-))




Look at my trick!



 The next couple of pictures are of Hadley bringing toys to Crosby to play with.. too bad he can't reach them! Ha! I am not sure if I read, heard or just made this up but it has worked well for us - instead of taking all your older child's toys and automatically giving them to the younger child just because they no longer play with them, it is best to let the older child give them to their sibling. It really has helped us from jealousy issues. I know he is only a baby and I probably don't even know what real sibling jealousy is like yet, but even now I can tell this has helped. She prefers to give toys to him and show them how to work vs. taking them and running away like she did in the very beginning (before we stating sharing this way). I even bought her a tractor yesterday (she is obsessed with them) and one of the first things she did was sit in front of Crosby and let him play with him and she would tell him "look bubby it lights up!"










I asked her to take a picture with Crosby and so she stood in front of him :-)

Okay one kid is smiling..

.. and now the other one is smiling!

Toddlers say and do everything you do (the good and the bad)!

Trying to change this boys diaper is ridiculous! Wiggle worm!

See what I mean they do EVERYTHING you do!
I am a little paranoid of West Nile
and this night was particularly bad so we made
loops around the house.


He is just a happy 7 month old learning to crawl!

Milk coma!
 The next set of pictures were taken before bath time and I promise no one was hurt! You'll see what I mean:


She was really trying to hug him but it is more like a headlock!

kisses!

hugs!

too much hug - knocked him over!

No worries mom! I am use to it! Everyone is fine here!

Daddy and his babies

Getting better at the crawl position

a little encouragement from sister!

For some reason, this day after her nap, she wanted to wear bows.. like all her bows (j/k that is not all her bow she probably has 50!)




Not a fan of the homemade food I made him, but trying to swallow it.

Morning milk and snuggles - what I didn't capture was
Crosby trying to take the milk away - literally grabbing it from her!

Me and my babies!


 Our neighborhood has a nice park but no baby swing which is disappointing, but daddy makes a great swing!




Ride little horsey or as Hadley use to call it "Rilosey"
 Last weekend was full of getting together with friends and family.. I was able to capture a couple of pictures, but I am missing pictures with Uncle Terry, Jade, PawPaw, GigGi, Stacy, BJ, and Keleigh.





 Love this picture so much! I had to post it in color and black and white.. i am not sure which version I want to frame.






 T with Crosby! Gotta love baby snuggles!


 

 CC with Crosby! He loves to grab hair and faces and give "kisses"!

She was ready to go to the store with her baby
and grocery cart cover bag! They don't miss a thing.
 She asked if she could sit in her chair and read her Bible this morning.. so I set her up and she sat in there going through it page by page by herself. It was a very sweet moment to capture and listen to as she was saying out loud what was going on. Of course not by reading, but by the pictures and remembering when we read it to her.
Check out that morning hairdo.. Mr. Tangler must have been there :-)




Although the above is an out of focused mess of a picture it was the moment that was special to capture. I asked her to "watch" him while I was getting things ready this morning. She told me play by play everything that he did! "Mommy, bubby spit up a little.. Mommy MOMMY, bubby spit up big! I get it, Mommy (she wipes his mouth with his bib) it's okay bubby; then I hear him laughing and she is making funny faces at him and being silly!  I hope they will be close friends for life!

So there are a few snippets of what life has been like around here! We have been having a great time with the kids. Weeks are hard and long at times, but before you know it the weekend is here and we really pack in the family time. Matt and I are so SO SO grateful to have had a date night for the past 2 weekends and we get another one tomorrow night! Thank you Judy, Toni and Mom for babysitting! I hate asking and I am so grateful you guys offered! I KNOW Hadley enjoys that time with you all so much because the next morning all she can talk about it "Granzu this, GranT that, CC played this.. etc" and she loves it when we tell her so and so is coming over! She literally gasps out loud and gets really excited. Sometimes if we haven't seen someone in a while she will say "where is so and so?" and then we will call and she gets really happy to talk to them! 

Hadley is also a big tractor fan right now. The road by our house is under construction and we will see about 10 at any given time and she loves it.. here is a video (my first video included!!!) of us at a stoplight with tractors all around but they are not working:


Also, she thinks all people who work outside are named Lupe because our lawn service guy is Lupe. We are working on teaching her this is not true and also hoping she doesn't call everyone working outside Lupe while out in a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment