I know I have been bad about posting on the blog lately, but it has just been crazy in the Kannady house! Matt is working like crazy and so am I. I have a ton of great pictures of Hadley and will post them soon! Hadley's 6 month check-up was supposed to be today (I know she is actually 7 months, but she was sick during the well baby check up so they cancelled it) but because the weather was questionable the Dr. office rescheduled it for Saturday morning. I am actually happy about that because I had meetings today and Matt was going to take her. We have gone together for all of them and I was hoping to continue that.. it is easy to get sidetracked with a bouncing baby that we forget to ask some of the questions we have. However, when we are both there it makes it so much easier.
I will post her 7 month stats after our Saturday appointment. I also should be getting my new camera lens so I am sure I will have a million more pictures to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment