After the appointment, I went to Chick-fil-a for my last meal before I really try to diet, SERIOUSLY. I was going to go all out and get something bad, but I didn't. I was good and ordered the grilled chicken sandwich on wheat. I figured I have been having enough "last meals" that I better just start now! Hadley and I ventured to the grocery store afterwards so I could get all my healthy food. This is the first time I sat her in the front of the basket and not in her car seat. She loves looking around and observing things so I figured this was a win-win situation. Well, it was not as win-win as I figured :-) She is into touching, chewing, slobbering on everything. I had to push the cart and hold my list out of sight because if she saw it she was trying to eat it and would cry when I took it away. I had to do this with everything I put into the basket. So this leads to the title of this blog.. I am that kind of parent who gave in and let my
Really?!
Matt has been working A LOT. In fact a lot in an understatement. He is exhausted, I am exhausted, and Hadley is NOT exhausted! He has been working about 16+ hours a day and every Saturday. I don't know how he does it. I am just trying to get feeling better with this thyroid thing and this past week had been very bad.. like more tired than I was right after having a baby, just not as crazy. Anyways, this has lead to a few mistakes on my behalf. This morning I made my coffee and Hadley's bottle. I usually put cinnamon on my coffee, however this morning I put red pepper flakes. Mmmm. Spicy coffee! On to my next mistake... So for a long story short I dyed my hair back to save time and money. I have
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
No comments:
Post a Comment