Today I am 18 weeks with baby k2 and although it has gone by quickly it sometimes seems very slow as well. I guess that doesn't make much sense, but when I think back to learning the news in June and all that has happened since then it feel like a looong time ago!
I copied this format from another blog I read.. well see how long I keep this up :-)
I copied this format from another blog I read.. well see how long I keep this up :-)
how far along? 18 weeks
how are you measuring? at my last appointment I was measuring ahead about a week
size of baby? about 5 1/2 inches from head to heel, the length of a bell pepper, and 7 ounces
heartbeat? 140 bpm (at 17 week 3 day ultrasound)
total weight gain/loss? I have not gained any weight *yet*
maternity clothes? Wait what?! Was I supposed to stop wearing them after I had Hadley :-)
stretch marks? Oh yeah! Not from this baby, but I have proud mommy marks as I like to call them
sleep? My hips and lower back really hurt and sleeping is uncomfortable, but I know it will only get worse so I am trying to rest as best I can right now
best moment this week? It happened last week but it was seeing our baby and finding out the gender
total weight gain/loss? I have not gained any weight *yet*
maternity clothes? Wait what?! Was I supposed to stop wearing them after I had Hadley :-)
stretch marks? Oh yeah! Not from this baby, but I have proud mommy marks as I like to call them
sleep? My hips and lower back really hurt and sleeping is uncomfortable, but I know it will only get worse so I am trying to rest as best I can right now
best moment this week? It happened last week but it was seeing our baby and finding out the gender
movement? I think I have felt a few little movements
food cravings?
- Mangos
- Pickles (cliche I know)
- Pickled ginger
- Chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes with cream gravy
- Seafood
- Jalapeno chips
gender predictions? It's a ____! We know! :-)
what i miss: Being able to really roll around on the ground with Hadley and good sleep
what i'm looking forward to: Our next Dr. appointment to see our baby and confirm gender *this baby was VERY difficult and shy, it took 2 separate ultrasounds and lots of time to see the gender so of course that makes me want another ultrasound for confirmation*
how are you feeling? Tired and ready for the weekend! I want to spend time with my family. This work stuff is overrated!
what i'm looking forward to: Our next Dr. appointment to see our baby and confirm gender *this baby was VERY difficult and shy, it took 2 separate ultrasounds and lots of time to see the gender so of course that makes me want another ultrasound for confirmation*
how are you feeling? Tired and ready for the weekend! I want to spend time with my family. This work stuff is overrated!
Matt took this picture of me and Hadley today and said I had to post it on the blog, so here is me at 18 weeks.. I look further along for sure and look at my cute little cuddle bug!

ADORABLE pic!!!! Glad you listened to your hubby!
ReplyDeleteSo precious :-) can't wait to see you next week!!!
ReplyDelete