Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hadley and Rhylinn's Playdate

I heard today from one of my avid readers (or should I say my one avid reader -cough mom :-)) that she checks the blog everyday and liked seeing the new post.. so I will try to post more. I write so many post in my head but they never actually make it on to the blog. I also have a ton of videos that I need to am uploading now (trying not to procrastinate) so hopefully I can share them soon.

This is one post I have been wanting to share for awhile. This is Hadley and Rhylinn during their play date:











It's hard to believe this little girl was born at 24 weeks gestation. After many many months in the NICU and surgeries and a few touch and go scenario's she is now a very active and happy 20 month old! A true miracle.

Rhylinn's mom and I have been friends since we were 5 years old. When I was in elementary school, I can remember my mom threatening me in the checkout line at Randall's that Raquel could not come over to play if I kept misbehaving. Another time we went to an office building with my mom and Raquel was deathly afraid of the elevator and wanted to take the stairs. We made her ride the elevator and she says broke her of her fear of elevators. Oh and she had these awesome hi-top pink Reebok's that I really wanted in 5th grade.. funny the memories that stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment